Monday, December 5, 2011

Study Study Study ! :D

When we talk about study ! Everyone will bang their head . Toss their books away . Scream like a Tyranosaurus Rex . And also Bomb their heads away .




# okayyy , this is far too crazy -,-

Well , ade orang cakap belajar sampai lah ke negeri CINA . Tapi . . . . I don't wanna go to CHINA -,- The real place I wanna go is

  • US
  • LONDON
  • MESIR
  • JORDAN
Wahhhhh ! so , excited ! can't wait . But wait , NADZMI have a BIG PROB . what am i goin suppose to do with this books ? I can't just sit here and READ !

-_______-''



Sejarah SPM

Alamakkkkk . nak pergi Overseas . tapi , sejarah pun tunggang langgang bin terbalik tak tentu arah lagi . haha.
tak boleh jadi Nadzmi . You have to do something ! Bak kata cikguuu , kamu minum je air rebusan buku SEJARAH SPM . Hmmmmmmmmm ,
Sound Intresting ! :)
Tapiii , Kalau ape2 hal . Aku nak KAUUUUU yang hantar gi hospital boleeh ? PLEASEEEEEE :(
I'M BEGGING YOUUUUUU ! -,-


okayyy2 , Muhammad Nadzmi . Cntrl siket -,-

I don't want my Slip going to be like this

SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA
Nama : Muhammad Nadzmi bin Muzafar
I/C : 950517-14--7267

Bahasa Melayu A+
Bahasa Inggeris A+
Bahasa Arab A+
Mathematics A+
Additional Mathematics A+
AQS A+
PSI A+
Sejarah D
Biology A+
Physics A+
Chemistry A+





WHATTTTTTT ! This Can't be happening .
Truth : Thats not me :)

Everything gonna be Poooofffff like dust !
truth again : thers no such thing as poofffff like a dust

SO PEOPLE ! I Muhammad Nadzmi Muzafar would like to call all the Teenagers , Kids , Children & Many moreee . Please and please and please . Do ur Best In Your exam ! Don't be like the black bald guy up there . HAHA , Joke .






All the BEST :)

No comments:

Post a Comment