Friday, December 16, 2011

Mysteryy movie (PART 1)

Holla and A very good evening to youuu !

Todayyy , I want you to bringg all of you back to past .

Jom , kita naek TIME MACHINE aku baruuu ciptaaa .

Nak tengok ? Heeeee .

Its Superrr Fantastic Cool New TIME MACHINE .





okayyy , I can explain . It does'nt look the same as the picture above . My TIME MACHINE is wayyy more cooler than this . Trust me , You are gonna love it :}


Okayyy , up aboard ! HAHA . whyy ? Is it too dusty to youu ? Urghhh ! Nak kena vacuum juga keee ? Haihhh -,-

Okayy . DAH ! Jom naik ! :D


SHOOOOOOOOO . . .


In 1995++ ,

One dayyyy , Live A baby name NADZMI who lived at Batang Kali . And there's a mysterious thing happen . *Jenggg jenggggg*

Well , the storyy is . . .

When my mom and dad wanted to go to hospital to scan my lil 'o' sisterr inside my mom tummiess , she called me and said "AMI !" . Thennn , the house is quiet as a err . . *ehh ? Quiet as a APE ea ?* Okayy , never mind . Thenn , my mom called me again . Then , the house was still quiet . OH GOSHHH , where that kid could be !

*Seriouslyyy , This freaking me out . You tooo ? Goshh , Looks like we have the same feelings .*

Okayy2 , back to storyy . The kiddd is Gonee !



*yeahh2 , like GONE IN A FLASH .*

Well , what happen next ? Is the kidd still alive ? Where could the kid gone ? Stay tunedd .

*WOIIII ! Kau punya cerita bajet nak sambung jeeee !*
Sape Woii ? aku Nadzmi lahhh ! Yang paling hebat tuu ! Tak kenal kee ?
*Ouhh , Kenal2 . Maaf.*

TIME MACHINE takde minyak . Harap maaf .
Kbai .

P/s : This is a true story . thank you
to be continued . .
Mysteryy movie(PART 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment